The Follett Virtual Bookstore opens July 23 for purchase of books and class materials.
How to Find Your Books
- Go to www.oldfieldsschool.bkstr.com.
- If you have shopped with Follett before, sign in with your email address and password. If you are new to Follett, click Register to set up an account.
- To begin ordering books, click the textbooks icon at the top of the page, and then select your program and term.
- Next, select the department and course and click Find Materials for Courses.
- Textbooks and purchasing options appear. NOTE: Books marked Required are necessary for the class and those marked Recommended are optional.
- Select your books for each course and click Add to Bag. NOTE: Arrives soon may sometimes display. During the busy season, books move in and out of our warehouse quickly. We typically have a backup publisher order on its way and the book is back in stock by the time your order ships. If for some reason we cannot fulfill your order, Customer Service will contact you immediately.
How to Purchase Your Books
- In your Bag, review your order for accuracy. Edit/adjust if necessary and proceed to Checkout.
- From Checkout, follow the instructions and submit your order.
Need assistance? Call Follett Customer Service at 1-888-FVC-3383
Follett is Oldfields School’s official source for textbooks. Every order placed through our official online bookstore, www.oldfieldsschool.bkstr.com, supports scholarships for Oldfields students.