The Oldfields FundThe School's most important ongoing fundraising priority is meeting the goal of The Oldfields Fund each year.
Current use contributions from alumnae, current and alumnae parents, and friends provide critical support for the School's annual operating budget.
Similar to other independent schools, tuition does not cover the actual cost of operating the School. Your gifts to The Oldfields Fund help supply the necessary remaining annual budget, having a direct impact on the School, including:
- Ensuring each girl receives individual attention academically, socially, and emotionally
- Attracting the best and brightest faculty for our broad and deep curriculum
- Investing in cutting-edge technology to prepare our girls for life beyond Oldfields
- Maintaining and preserving our beautiful, historic campus
There is a long tradition of giving back to Oldfields, and it is the generosity of past, present and future donors, like you, that allows our School to thrive as one of the preeminent schools for girls in the United States.
Your generosity enables Oldfields to continue to create a personal and rewarding experience for every student. Participation in The Oldfields Fund is also an indicator of the strength and financial health of the School. Your gifts send a message of commitment and stability to foundations, prospective students, and to other donors. Every gift truly does matter.
We are proud to report that for the past three years every member of our faculty, staff and Board of Trustees made a gift to The Oldfields Fund to support the daily operations of the School.
- The Largeness of Heart Society: $25,000 and above
- The Anna Austen McCulloch Society: $10,000 - $24,999
- The Miss Nan Society: $5,000 - $9,999
- The Head of School Society: $2,500 - $4,999
- The 1867 Society: $1,867 - $2,499
- The Oldfields Society: $1,000 - $1,866
- The Old House Society: $500 - $999
- The Glencoe Society: $1 - $499
International Wire Transfer
Instructions are available in the following languages:
For questions about The Oldfields Fund, please contact:
Director of Development