Charitable Remainder Trust
A Charitable Remainder Trust would provide assets to Oldfields after a donor's life or after a period of years. Generally, a donor would contribute assets to a trust and would receive income from the trust distribution for life.
Even though the income distributions are taxable to the donor, the income earned by the trust is not taxable, which would give the donor a potentially larger pool of assets earning income for the donor's benefit.
- MonNov11 Open House 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM
- FriNov15 Exam Review Weekend Begins
- SatNov16 Swan Lake Local Horse Show
- SunNov17 Swan Lake Local Horse Show
- FriNov22 Thanksgiving Break Begins - 12:30 PM